Area 3 offers two scholarships annually, one to Handbell Musicians of America National Seminar and one to the Area 3 Directors Seminar. These scholarships cover the following:
- Full registration,
- Lodging, either full cost of a single room or half the cost of a shared room (at the event lodging-site rate),
- $400 stipend for the National Seminar or a $100 stipend for Area 3 Directors Seminar
To apply you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of Area 3 (Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina),
- Be a member of Handbell Musicians of America,
- Be directing a handbell choir within Area 3 at the time of application and the event,
- Be a first time attendee of either event.
Location: Anaheim, CA
Date: July 11-15, 2017
Area 3 Directors’ Seminar
Location: Raleigh, NC
Date: August 11-12, 2017
Deadline for Area 3 Scholarship to National Seminar is April 15. Deadline for Area 3 Scholarship to Area 3 Directors Seminar has been extended to June 30.
Direct questions to Linda Lamb, Scholarship Chair, or call 240-925-0161.
Do NOT register for either event until you have been notified that you are a scholarship winner. You will be notified in time to register by the Early Bird deadline.